Investments in R+D+I projects regarding health, medicine, biotechnology and environment areas.
CANAAN RESEARCH & INVESTMENT is a Venture Capital Club created for the development of investment processes in businesses, patents and lines of research, which will have an access to the market in one of their development phases within a period of 3 to 5 years in the following areas:
- Renewable Energy
Long-term appreciation through a diversified investment portfolio in patents and projects that have already had a previous financing, in biotechnology, health, medicine, renewable energy or environment areas.
Target volume of managed investment: 20 million Euros
Number of investments: 25 to 35
We only cover investments that have a minimum revaluation potential of 50% of the investment made.
- The product sales potential is taken into account
- Risk relation between the investment and the benefits
- The career path of the researcher, scientists and the promotion groups
- The investment that had already been made at the moment of the development of the patent or product
- Study of the industrial property as well as of the technical and scientific consistency of the patent or product.
- Competitive environment
- Future access to the market
How do we operate
1.- SPECIALISED PROFESSIONALS.
Specialized managers with a great experience in the development of patents and R+D processes.
2.- APPEALING INVESTMENT AREAS
CANAAN is a Venture Capital Club in areas with a constantly growing future (MAINLY IN BIOTECHNOLOGY, MEDICINE, HEALTH, RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT).
3.- REAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Nowadays, these areas offer a lot of business opportunities with appealing prices.
4.- ACCESS TO THE OPORTUNITY
CANAAN has a detailed access and knowledge of these opportunity niches.
5.- SELECTION AND ASSESSMENT OF POSSIBLE INVESTMENTS
CANAAN carries out an exhaustive selection process and assessment of these opportunities.
6.- ACCESS TO SELLING MARKETS
CANAAN has access to the future selling markets of the final products resulting from the investment.